MS type pump is a new generation of high performance single-stage double-suction centrifugal split pumps. They are mainly used in delivering liquids of the water plant, air conditioner circulation water, heating pipe network system, building water supply, irrigation and drainage of pump stations, power plants, industrial water supply system, fire protection, ships industry and mine.Send InquiryChat Now
MS pump is a single-stage double suction split case centrifugal pump. This series pump can handle clean water without solid and liquid physicals chemical properties similar to water. The liquid temperature are between 0℃~80℃. Suitable for industry, urban, mining, power station, drainage and water supply.
Main performance parameters
Pump outlet diameter: DN100~900mm
Pump capacity: 72~20000m3/h
⒈ Type MS pumps work stably with less noise and vibration, may be properly work at raising speed due to short spacing between both side supports, thus they can be widely used.
⒉ The pipelines arrangement of type MS pump looks simple and beautiful due to inlet and outlet at the same line.
⒊ The same rotor of type MS pumps can be operated in reverse direction to avoid damage to the pumps by water hammer.
⒋ Unique design of high temperatare form: using middle support, thickening the pump casing, using cooling seals and oil lubrication bearing, make mS pump suitable for working at 200℃ , especially for suppling heating net system.
5. Type MS pump can be vertically or horizontally mounted acoording to different working condition, with mechanical seals or packing seals.
6. With industrial design, the outline of MS is clear and beatitiful in line with modern aesthetics.
7. The efficiency of MS pumps are 2%~3% higher than the same type pumps due to adopting advanced hydraulic model and thus reduce the operating costs significantly.
8. The NPSHr of type MS pumps are 1-3 meters lower than the same type split pumps which reduced the foundation costs and extend the using life.
9. Choosing import brand bearing, and other parts material chosen by customer, make the pump suitable for any operation condition and reduce the maintenance cost significantly.
10. It is not necessary to adjust mechanical seals, so it is very easy and simple to replace them.
11. It is rapid and simple to assemble and dismount the rotor parts due to using elastic prestress assembling.
12. It is unnecessary to make adjustment to any clearance when assembling.