Mineral Processing Sump Slurry Pump is heavy duty sump pumps, available in various standard lengths to suit common sump depths. The structure of the pump is compact, small, may move conveniently, installation is simple and convenient, it is submerged into the water, no need to build the pump house, reduce construction cost greatly. It is ideally suited for heavy continuous handling of abrasive and corrosive slurries.
1.The conveying fluid flow is stable without overcurrent, pulsation, stirring and shear slurry phenomenon.
2. Discharge pressure is independent of rotating speed, and low flow rate can also maintain high discharge pressure.
3. Pump body: Harmonize with impeller, ensure the pump has high efficiency. It is designed with reliability, low spares costs and low energy costs.
4. Strong self-priming ability, the liquid can be pumped directly without installing a bottom valve.
5. The pump can be reversed, and the liquid flow direction is changed by the rotation direction of the pump, which is suitable for the situation where the pipeline needs to be flushed inversely.
It is widely used in chemical, petroleum, light industry, food, medicine, brewing, environmental protection, sewage treatment and other industries.
Capacity: up to 1000m3/hr
Pumping Head: up to 55m
Medium Temperature: 1- 100 °C
Discharge Diameter: 40mm-200mm
- Less wear, less corrosion
- Heavy duty wet end
- No shaft sealing failures
- Less risk of blocking
Q: How can I select a suitable pump?
A: To select a suitable pump, firstly, confirm the pumping liquid: clean water, corrosive water, waste water or slurry. Secondly, confirm the pumping parameters: CAPACIY, HEAD, SPECIFIC GRAVITY, DENSITY, ect.
Q: What power can you supply with pump?
A: We can supply the pumps powered by electric motor or diesel engine as customer's request. Please kindly confirm your local industry voltage: __V/__Hz/ 3 phase.
Q: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
A: Pump capacity, pump head, medium, medium temperature, pump material, quantity, if possible, please also provide the pump model you are using now, price will be worked out as per the pump model, if not, we will recommend relevant product for reference.
Q: What's your MOQ, Payment Term and Lead Time?
A: MOQ for pump: 1 SET
MOQ for spare part: 10 piece
Payment Term: T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal
Lead Time: in general 7 working days for slurry pumps, 15 working days for water pump
Applications of Mineral Processing Sump Slurry Pump
●Sand and Gravel
●High Temperature Liquid Transfer