Excavator Hydraulic Sand Dredging Pump Description Our excavator hydraulic drive sand dredging pump is another new produce we developed. It is mainly used as an excavator attachment taking place of grab bucket when there is too much water, mud and not suitable for digging. It is driven by the...Send InquiryChat Now
Excavator Hydraulic Sand Dredging Pump
Our excavator hydraulic drive sand dredging pump is another new product we developed. It is mainly used as an excavator attachment taking place of grab bucket when there is too much water, mud and not suitable for digging. It is driven by the excavator hydraulic system or a separate hydraulic station to pump sand, sludge mortar etc. Its flow passage components are made of high-strength and wear-resistant alloy.It's mostly attached to the amphibious excavator, swamp excavator, dredging excavators, or cutter suction dredger, bucket dredgers etc to operate.
As a manufacturer of submersible agitator slurry pump, “FINE” design it for handling slurry, mud, silt or sand. “FINE” submersible Circle Pump is an excellent combination of heavy duty wear resistant materials, variable input drive power with wide enclosed impeller provides high flow capacities with sufficient power to pump heavy slurry, sand and gravel. Oil filled bearing housing is good for deepwater applications.
The 27% or 26% chrome white iron agitator assists in the pumping of the slurry by breaking up large particles and agitating high concentrations of solids.
1. Wear parts are all constructed of abrasion resistant materials - chrome alloy; so pumps have better stability & longer service life.
2. In addition to the main impeller, a pair of agitation impeller is equipped to help break and mix the sludge.
3. Professional technology support is provided during the whole process of the usage and maintenance.
Pump at sight
1. Ports, rivers, lakes and another dredging, dredging, removal of mud and so on;
2. The extraction of sand, gravel, etc., sea construction projects;
3. Iron ore, tailing, concentration and another mine slag, plaster and all the solution containing solid matter;4. In metallurgy, steel and other industries used to absorb high concentrations of tailing, slag and high-temperature iron slag, iron and so on;
5. Pumping sand, gold and so on.