Centrifugal Submersible Sand Slurry Pump is designed to handle a wide range of slurries and abrasive particles in submersible applications in industrial and mining organization. The function is clearing silt in sedimentation basin, pumping sand for seashore or ports, etc. The pumps feature a replaceable backplate allowing for simple servicing and easy replacement of worn components. The adoption of a variety of speed and variation modes enables the pump to operate under the best working conditions, with long service life and high operation efficiency, and it can meet a variety of harsh transportation conditions.
1. The motor is integrated with the pump, with light weight without long driving shaft.
2. Both the motor and the pump submerge into the water, and there is no need to build a ground pump room.
3. Since the motor is generally used for water lubrication and cooling, the maintenance cost is small.
4. High speed can be directly connected with motor or steam turbine, with structure simple compact and weight than the same flow of reciprocating pump, which saves cost.
It is widely used in environmental protection, municipal works, coal-fired power plants, gas coke plant, oil refineries, steel mills, mining, paper industry, cement factories, food factories, printing and dyeing industries pump thick fluid, heavy oil, diesel, dirty fluid, mud, mortar, etc.
1. Power supply: The power source is 50(60)Hz/380(415,660)V three-phase alternating-current supply, and the capacity of the substation transformator is two to three times of the rated capacity of the motor.
2. Temperature of the medium: The temperature of the medium cannot exceed about 60Celsius, and the medium does not contain inflammable or explosive gases.
3. Max weight density of the solid particle: The maximum weight concentration of the solid particles in the medium: the maximum weight concentration of the ash is 45% and the maximum weight concentration of the slag is 60%.
a. Large cut water clearance: The pump casing features a large cut water clearance which allows the easy passage of large solids and reduces wear and erosion to improve service life and prevent loss of efficiency.
b. Integral agitator: The 27% chrome white iron agitator assists in the pumping of slurries by breaking up large particles and agitating high concentrations of solids.
c. F class motor insulation
Support frame and strainer
Double mechanical seal
Oil chamber leakage probe
Optional external cooling
|Pump Capacity||Up to 2200m3/h|
Up to 60m
Cr27, Cast iron, Stainless Steel
Casing and Impeller
27% Chrome white iron
Up to 70℃
Up to 1480rpm
●Clean up of settling tanks
●Sand and gravel dredging
●minerals and foundry sand
●Waste water discharging
●Separation and grinding plant