MAH/MAHR series slurry pump is single stage, horizontal centrifugal pump. It is heavy duty pump designed for Metallurgical, mining, coal, electric power, building materials and other industrial sectors transport liquids containing suspended solid particles. Such as fine tailings, ash, cinder, cement, soil, sand and other strong hardness, strong abrasion, high concentration slurry. The temperature of the solid-liquid mixture to be conveyed generally does not exceed 80 ° C and the weight concentration can reach 60%.
Slurry Density: ≤60%
Temperature: ≤80℃ generally, and ≤110℃
Speed: 2900/1480/980/730/590 r/min directed coupled with electric motor
For other driven type, decided by clients request.
• Bearing assembly – A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Liners – Easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and ease of maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure molded elastomers. Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
• Casing – Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
• Impeller – Front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and molded elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable. Cast in impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
• Throatbush – Wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
• One-piece frame – A very robust one-piece frame cradles the cartridge type bearing and shaft assembly. An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing for easy adjustment of impeller clearance.
Milestone pumps provide complete interchangeability of seal arrangements.
Full flush, low flow, centrifugal, or mechanical seals may be fitted to any sized pump.
An easily removable shaft sleeve manufactured in either hardened or ceramic coated stainless with o-ring seals at both ends protects the shaft from abrasive or corrosive contaminants.
External gland sealing water is avoided in most applications by utilizing the “Hi-Seal” expeller design.
Where flushing water is unavoidable, restricted flow glands keep this to a minimum.
Available for most applications, single or double mechanical seals can be offered as an alternative to a conventional seal.
Clean Water Performance Curve Of High Head Mine Dewatering Pump