Abrasion resistant centrifugal slurry pump are those of cantilever, horizontal and centrifugal ones, which are widely used to transport corrosive/ abrasive and high concentration slurry in many industries.
Pumps are available in sizes ranging from 1inch(25mm) to 18inch(450mm) discharge and feature high efficiency performance capable
Advantages of Abrasion resistant slurry pump
1. Design. Continuous pumping of highly abrasive, high density slurry with minimal maintenance requirements and can be applied Multistage in series.
2. Outlet installation. The positions of the pump outlet can be positioned at an interval of 45°according to different requirements.
3. Wet end parts. Both metal or rubber liners and impellers, or a combination of both, are interchangeable within the same pump to facilitate use.
4. Seals. MAH cantilever, horizontal and centrifugal pump shafts can be sealed by packing seals or centrifugal type seals.
5. Maintenace. A removable cartridge type grease lubricated bearing assembly can be replaced with the pump base on site.
Rubber spare parts
Slurry pump show
MAHR Clean Water Performance
Maximum Solids Dia.
Concentrating/metallurgical plant: it deliveries a variety of slurries.
Sand plant: it feeds water and mineral sands to all kinds of classifying and dehydrating equipments.
Coal preparation plant: it deliveries coal pulps; it also classifies, screens and conveys materials of heavy medium.
Ceramic and glass plant: it is used to convey porcelain clay and sands, feed hydraulic cyclone, and dispose effluent.
Steel plant: it conveys slurry, rust and corrosive liquid.Please specify it to us if the pump is applied to places where oil or chemical stuffs are present