Introduction of the pump
1. The whole machine is dry submersible pump, and the motor adopts oil chamber seal mode and is provided with mechanical seal inside, so that high pressure water and impurities are effectively prevented from entering inner cavity of the motor.
2. Besides the main impeller, there is the agitation impeller which can agitate the sludge deposited on the water bottom into turbulent flow and pump the sludge out.
3. The overflowing parts such as the impeller and the agitation impeller are made from high-hardness high chromium cast steel, have wear resistance, corrosion resistance and strong drainage capacity, and allow big solid particles to pass.
4. The motor is submerged in water, is not limited by suction stroke, and has high sludge suction rate and thorough desilting.
5. The integral device is simplified, needs no auxiliary stirrer device or ejector device, and has simple and convenient operation and low total investment of the unit.
Main application of this kind of sand pump
Pumping tailing slurry for industrial and mining organizations, clearing silt in sedimentation basin, pumping silty sand or fine sand for seashore or port, pumping powdery iron ore for foreign countries, etc.
The overflowing parts adopt wear-resistant alloy material and have long service life. In suitable construction environment, the mating is simple and convenient in operation and application. If the sand is large, high pressure gun can be added to increase the medium concentration.
1. Power supply: the power source is 50Hz/380V three-phase alternating-current supply,
2. Temperature of the medium: The temperature of the medium cannot exceed 60Celsius, and the medium does not contain inflammable or explosive gases.
3. Max weight density of the solid particle: the maximum weight concentration of the solid particles in the medium: the maximum weight concentration of the ash is 45% and the maximum weight concentration of the slag is 60%.
4. Submerged depth: not more than 20 meters, and not less than 1 meter.
5. The unit works in the medium vertically, and the working status is continuous.