Model NO.: 6/4D-MAH
Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
Seal Type: Packing Seal, Expeller Seal, Mechanical Seal
Wet Part: Metal Pump Parts
Color: Yellow, Blue or as Customer′s Request
Transport Package: Wooden Box or as Customer′s Request
Driving Type: Motor
Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
Certificate: ISO, Ce, SGS
OEM Service: Available
Trademark: Shiyi Pump
Specification: Alloy Wear-resisant Material
HS Code: 8413709930
Horizontal Anti-abrasive Single Stage Centrifugal Slurry Pump
MAH series slurry pump is designed for the continuous pumping of high abrasive, high density slurries with minimal maintenance requi rements. It will maintain high efficiency over the wear life of its components. This series is single stage single suction cantilevered centrifugal pump, using for delivering the clean water and the liquid that physical and chemical properties similar to clean water and without solid particles.
1. Discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degree.
2. Good replaceability of components with original pump.
3. Wear-resistant metal and long service life time.
4. With greater axial and radial load rating capacity,
5. Discharge direction can be installed at intervals of 45 degrees as request and oriented to any eight positions to suit applications.
6. Suit different working condition
7. Wide application, high efficiency and easy to maintain.
8. Wide options for impeller.
9. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
The MAH type slurry pumps have pump bodies that consist of replaceable wear-resistant metal liners or wear-resistant rubber liners, and impellers can also apply wear-resistant metal material or wear-resistant rubber material. The HH type slurry pumps only apply wear-resistant metal material as their pump bodies and impellers.
MAH series slurry pump is widely used in metallurgy, mining, mineral processing, dredging, dewatering, water treatment, coal washing, mill, cyclone feed, tailing, power, building material...etc. various industrial sites. MAH pumps are called different names for different working duties: Mineral processing pump, Mill discharge slurry Pump, Booster pump, Feeding pump, Tailing pump, Transfer pump Thickner Underflow Pump, De-watering screen pump, Pressure pump, Concentrate pump...