Method for extending the service life of a centrifugal pump
First, the selection and installation of centrifugal pumps
Centrifugal pumps should be selected according to the liquid delivered, and check the required performance, analysis of suction, discharge conditions, intermittent operation or continuous operation. Centrifugal pumps should generally operate at or near the pressure and flow conditions specified by the manufacturer's design. The following review should be performed when the pump is installed:
1. The basic size, position and elevation of the foundation shall meet the design requirements. The foundation bolt must be properly and correctly fixed on the concrete foundation. The machine should not be missing, damaged or rusted.
2. According to the characteristics of the medium transported by the pump, the material of the main parts, shaft seals and gaskets should be checked when necessary;
3, the leveling of the pump, seeking work should be consistent with the provisions of the equipment technical documents, if not specified, shall comply with the current national standard "mechanical equipment installation engineering construction and acceptance of general specifications";
4. All the pipes connected to the pump body, the installation of the pipe fittings and the cleaning requirements of the lubricating oil pipes shall comply with the relevant national standards.
Second, the use of centrifugal pumps
The commissioning of the pump should meet the following requirements:
1. The steering of the driver should be the same as that of the pump;
2. Find out the steering of the pipeline pump and the coaxial pump;
3. There should be no looseness in each fixed connection part, and the specification and quantity of lubricant added to each lubrication part shall comply with the provisions of the equipment technical documents;
4. Pre-lubricated parts should be pre-lubricated as required;
5. Each indicating instrument and safety protection device should be sensitive, accurate and reliable;
6. The vehicle should be flexible and free of abnormal phenomena;
7. High-temperature pump should be preheated before test run. The temperature should rise evenly. The temperature rise should not exceed 500 °C per hour. The temperature difference between the surface of the pump body and the process piping with working medium should not exceed 4090.
8. Set the connection device to eliminate the effect of temperature rise, and set the bypass connection device to provide the cooling water source.
The following points should be noted when operating the centrifugal pump:
1. It is forbidden to run without water, do not adjust the intake of people to reduce the displacement, and prohibit the operation under too low flow;
2, monitoring the operation process, completely prevent the leakage of the stuffing box, use the new stuffing when replacing the stuffing box;
3, to ensure that the mechanical seal has a full flush of water, water-cooled bearings prohibit the use of excessive water flow;
4, do not use too much lubricant;
5, check according to the recommended cycle. Establish operating records, including hours of operation, adjustment and replacement of fillers, addition of lubricants and other maintenance measures and time. Centrifugal pump suction and discharge pressure, flow, input power, lotion and bearing temperature, and vibration conditions should be regularly recorded.